Comprehensive Orthopedic Care
At Orthopedic Associates of Northern California, we provide comprehensive orthopedic care for patients of all ages. From our multidisciplinary team of orthopedic surgeons to our services, we provide complete care. You’re in expert hands.
Patient Care Center
Our Patient Care Center is home to all of our patient care services. No need to travel from office to office. From your initial consultation to post-operative appointments, you’ll meet with your orthopedic surgeon at the Patient Care Center. In addition, patients can find resources for insurance, billing, appointment scheduling, and general information.
All of our diagnostic imaging studies are performed in a specially designated area our office including:
- Digital Radiography – a form of X-rays that produces a digital image instantly on a computer
- MRI scans – an imaging technique that is used to investigate and diagnose conditions in soft tissues like ligaments, tendons, and cartilage.
- CT scans – a combination of a series of X-rays taken from different angles to create images of bones, blood vessels and soft tissues
- Ultrasound imaging – a form of imaging using sound waves to view inside the body
- DEXA bone scans – bone density tests
- Arthrograms – X-ray imaging with contrast dye to see inside a joint for a more accurate diagnosis of an injury or condition when an x-ray doesn’t provide the necessary detail.
- EMG studies – a diagnostic procedure to evaluate nerve and muscle conditions
Orthopedic Surgery Center
We offer both surgical and nonsurgical options for treatment, and we work closely with each patient to create a treatment plan that is right for them. Whether you are dealing with a sports injury, joint pain, arthritis, or any other orthopedic condition, we can help.
Our state-of-the-art ambulatory surgery center is the place to receive outpatient surgery from our orthopedic and sports medicine physicians. Arthroscopic minimally-invasive and open surgical procedures are available for the entire range of orthopedic conditions of the shoulder, upper arm, elbow, lower arm, hand, wrist, hip, thigh, knee, calf, foot and ankle, neck and back.
Our ambulatory surgery center is accredited by the Accreditation Association of Ambulatory Health Care organization. Surgery center staff undertake extensive training to meet competency standards. The anesthesia staff are board-certified. All staff must take continuing education each year.
Our goal is to help restore pain free function and improve your quality of life. Contact us when you seek care for yourself, or you loved ones. We look forward to working with you.