Orthopedic Associates of Northern California is dedicated to providing the highest quality orthopedic care.
- Putting the needs of our patients first.
- Striving for excellence and providing the utmost in current technical advances.
- Respect for our patients, families, and each other.
- Professionalism in how we conduct our orthopedic practice.
- Fostering an atmosphere of teamwork, collaboration and good will.
- Now offering Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) injections. Call the office to learn more
- Arthroscopic Surgery
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip and Knee Joint Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Techniques
- Sports Medicine
- Reconstructive Surgery of the Shoulder including Joint Replacement
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Fractures, Sprains, and Strains
- Traumatic Injuries
- Occupational Injuries
- Orthopedic Second Opinions
- Full Service X-ray facilities including MRI
- Electromyography (EMG) / Nerve Conduction Study (NCS)
Community Athletic Programs
Yearly, Orthopedic Associates physicians participate in community athletic programs by volunteering their time to perform athletic sports physicals at both Chico High School and Pleasant Valley High School. OANC physicians also volunteer their time to be the “physician on duty” at both Chico High and Pleasant Valley High football games. Currently, Dr. Komas is the team orthopedic surgeon physician for all of Butte College athletics. Dr. Phil Jones is the team physician at Chico State University.