Orthopedic Specialists of Northern California would like you to know that we are taking all necessary measures to protect our patients and staff from the spread of the Coronavirus. Our offices remain open during our regular business hours. All of our professional staff members pride ourselves in keeping a clean practice.
We are taking the following measures and ask our patients to participate:
- Social Distancing. Note-we have blocked chairs so people are not sitting close to each other.
We are also asking folks to wait in their warm vehicles. We are texting them when their exam room is ready.
- OANC is conducting daily cleaning and disinfecting routines including sanitation of all surfaces and doorknobs.
- OANC staff is required to regularly wash hands and stay home if they are experience any potential symptoms of illness.
- Patients are reminded to wash your hands frequently
- Patients are asked to refrain from coming into the office if they have symptoms of any form of illness.
- Lastly, we have removed Social Sharing. For example, no magazines or candy dishes are available. These have been temporarily removed for the safety of all by reducing cross contamination.
We value the well being of our patients and their ambition to have the best quality of life and navigating their orthopedic issues. If patients are hesitant to have surgery presently, and understandably, there are many non-surgical options that could help temporarily. We are here to collaborate with our patients and together figure out the best options available.
It is so extremely important to us and our community that we all do our part. We will continue to keep you informed. Please reach out to us with any questions or concerns. Our patients and community health are our top priority.
To learn more, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.